Never tell your problems to anyone… 20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them. – Lou Holt
Posts You May Like:
- Life Changing Words – Sometime the peoples who hurt us
- Good Night Message With A Nice Quote On Dream
- Best Inspiring Status For Whatsapp – You don’t always get what you
- Ambrose Redmoon Quote On Courage
- Cool Status For Whatsapp – I’m making changes in my life
- Mark Twain Quotes On Truth
- Best Inspiring Status For Whatsapp – If “Plan A” didn’t work.
- Best Motivational Quotes – You can do anything, but not everything
- Best Quote by Gautam Buddha – Always Ask Yourself
- Great Thoughts By Great Persons – Size isn’t everything.