A hundred hearts would be too few To carry all my love for you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
Tag: valentine’s day message for girlfriend
Sweeter than chocolates, Sweeter than wind, Sweeter than just about everything, You are my Valentine, Happy I Love You Day.
Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time. Happy Valentine’s Day.
All the love that history knows, Is said to be in every rose. Yet all that could be found in two, Is less than what I feel for you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
I want to wake up to see you by my side, and I want to feel you, next to me, the last thing before I go to sleep I want to share every moment with you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
Because each little wish of mine You’ve tried to make come true (On Valentine’s Day), I want to say How dearly I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
Our love is like a lovely bridge between your hearts and mine A bridge we’ve built down through the years Just to our own design. Happy Valentine’s Day.
Love is the emblem of eternity: it confounds all notion of time: effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end. Happy Valentine’s Day.
I don’t understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine’s Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon. Happy Valentine’s Day.
Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench when there is plenty of room at both ends. Happy Valentine’s Day.
Posts You May Like:
- Valentine’s Day SMS – Valentine, you’ll be always
- Message For Valentine Day – Parents mean PAY RENTS…
- Valentine Day SMS – You’ve always been a good friend to me
- Valentine’s Day SMS – You’re a Vivacious
- Valentine Day Love SMS – You Came Into My Life
- Message For Valentine Day – 24 hours make a lovely day
- I Think I Love You – Valentine Day SMS
- Happy Valentine Day SMS – White rose is for purity
- Happy Valentine’s Day Message – A valentine is a gift to the heart
- Happy Valentine Day SMS – Do you know why Nature made everything in pairs