A hundred hearts would be too few To carry all my love for you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
Tag: valentine’s day message for wife
Sweeter than chocolates, Sweeter than wind, Sweeter than just about everything, You are my Valentine, Happy I Love You Day.
Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time. Happy Valentine’s Day.
All the love that history knows, Is said to be in every rose. Yet all that could be found in two, Is less than what I feel for you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
I want to wake up to see you by my side, and I want to feel you, next to me, the last thing before I go to sleep I want to share every moment with you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
Because each little wish of mine You’ve tried to make come true (On Valentine’s Day), I want to say How dearly I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
Our love is like a lovely bridge between your hearts and mine A bridge we’ve built down through the years Just to our own design. Happy Valentine’s Day.
Love is the emblem of eternity: it confounds all notion of time: effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end. Happy Valentine’s Day.
I don’t understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine’s Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon. Happy Valentine’s Day.
Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench when there is plenty of room at both ends. Happy Valentine’s Day.
Posts You May Like:
- Happy Valentine’s Day Message – Sweeter than chocolates
- SMS For Happy Valentine Day – 1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u
- Valentine Day SMS – Ur frndship is the most beautiful
- Happy Valentine’s Day SMS – I’m enthralled by your beauty
- Happy Valentine’s Day SMS – Happy Valentine’s Day to Singles
- Valentine’s Day SMS – What’s the difference between a “Vela time”
- Valentine Day SMS – Valentine Valentine Karte Rahe
- Valentine’s Day SMS – Coffee never knew it would taste so nice
- Happy Valentine’s Day SMS – No poems no fancy words I just want
- Valentine Day Love Message – Never Thought